WeekEnd StUffS
Yesterday, my house was like a disaster zone *hehe* My cousins came with their mum and dad, plus they brought along a close friend each (whom I have known for several years). So there were about 12 people crowding around the dining table for iftar. Yesh, it was kinda crammy but it was a surely a nice and kecoh feeling to be eating together. Too bad my brother is overseas for work right now *sigh*. My mum and I cooked fried bee hoon, fried chicken wings, fish fillet soup (to be eaten with rice later on), fried fish with sambal, chicken pau-s and lots of kuihs that we bought just for the occasion. I bought about 9 bottles of assorted drinks. Was so tempted to buy donuts but there were already so much food. It's not good to waste any right. Yes, the kitchen was messy, the living room was messier and the dining area was the messiest! The mess was nothing when I saw how happy everyone were; laughing and eating, talking animatedly about each other's week and constant teasing (in this case my sis was the one who was teased endlessly). My mum was obviously so elated yesterday. She loves my cousins very much cos after all, she did take care of them ever since they were babies until they were a year old. They went back close to 11pm. So after all the cleaning and the scrubbing, I was blissfully on my bed at 1am. I just love my bed *sigh*.
Woke up today, waiting in anticipation for Ida's sms *hahah* She wanted to go to the library in the morning. I don't think that is happening as it is close to noon and I have yet to receive her sms *heheh*. You must be tired gal or you are already on your way to Geylang or JB with your sis eh *hkehekhe*
I can hear my mum vacuuming the house right now. Oh oh .. I am very sure she will be calling out for me to help her real soon. Have a great Sunday everyone. Today is gonna be my lazy Sunday :P. Hmmmm I wonder what's for buka today? *hehe* ............
Woke up today, waiting in anticipation for Ida's sms *hahah* She wanted to go to the library in the morning. I don't think that is happening as it is close to noon and I have yet to receive her sms *heheh*. You must be tired gal or you are already on your way to Geylang or JB with your sis eh *hkehekhe*
I can hear my mum vacuuming the house right now. Oh oh .. I am very sure she will be calling out for me to help her real soon. Have a great Sunday everyone. Today is gonna be my lazy Sunday :P. Hmmmm I wonder what's for buka today? *hehe* ............
2 comments:
Sorry gal. Pala me tgh bengal, tekak me sakit, dun think me going anywhere later. Prolly to the clinic if I got any worse. Sighs. My sis dah pi Geylang dah dgn hubby and no.3 & no.5. No.1, 2, 4, dia tinggalkan suh my mom & me babysit. Haha. :D
Hahah dah pakai nombor now?? Cute seh ...but then again kalau u pakai nama pun, I akan konfuse :P ... heheh It's ok about yesterday ah gal. Important is you are better now :) Take care okies
Post a Comment