Thursday, October 30, 2008

I NeEd a ZinG in My LiFe


Following the brief lunch at ZingDo yesterday, I just had to ask further. Ida had asked on the spot and the manager said something about the possibility of ZingDo not being relocated anywhere else, meaning they might or might not come back once the renovations at JEC are done. She even mentioned that some of the dishes sold in Zingdo can be found in Breeks. Not good enough explanation for me so I decided to email them *haha* Anyways I got the url (www.zingrill.com.sg) off from the back of the Manja Magazine last week and I was contemplating on emailing them then but didn't want to appear desperate (though I think I secretly am :P). Wednesday's lunch just provide the added catalyst to do so. So anywhere here is the reply.

_________________________________

Online Enquiry From Zingrill Website
My Email:

To whom it may concern,

My friends and I are avid eaters of the dishes sold at ZingDo. We noticed that the Jurong East Entertainment Centre (JEC) will be closed on 31st October 2008 to October 2009 for renovations. Our question is, are there any plans of opening another Zingdo outlet, following the one year closure of JEC? Thanks!

Their Reply:

Hi (me),

It is great to have fans like you. Yes, Zingdo is not going away. We will be back and sometime next year in March, Zingdo will be debuting in a new place. We will definitely inform you where exactly the new Zingdo will be. Cheers!

Warm regards,
(one of them)
Marketing Manager
_________________________________

There you go. I am just hoping that IF there is really a new ZingDo outlet opening soon, it jolly well be somewhere in the West area *hheheh* Plus, the rice cakes better be back! *hmpf*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... You actually emailed them? Hehe. Thanks for the move gal! :) Oh, kan best kalau they moving to West Coast Plaza? Hari-hari I bleh mamam rice cakes or rice with Japanese spice flakes dia! Yummy! :D

NuLaa said...

But .... why not West Mall?? Hahah

Anonymous said...

West Coast Plaza near my workplace muh. Bluekz! :P Besides, West Mall dah banyak shops dah...:P

NuLaa said...

I don't mind one less shop in West Mall *hehheheeh* for ZingDo :P