Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tired of Waiting, Finding and Anticipating ...


Still finding. Yep STILL FINDING. It has been exactly a week. No signs of anything to look forward to. Sent out several "self-promotion" emails but no luck still. The one and only face to face meet up that I went to bears no fruit, as yet. I guess if they didn't get back to me after a week, that is as good as a rejection right. Anyways as emotionally and mentally dejected as I am now, I still have to keep the fire burning cos i might not know when my luck will change. Yes, I hope I get something that is the best for me, not necessarily financially rewarding. Just something that is me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the search. Hope you'd find whatever that suits you best so you can settle down soon. Haha... :D

NuLaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NuLaa said...

hahah you sound like my mum :P

Anonymous said...

I don't wish to sound like your mom, but I'm so jealous of her size. Can I be like her? :D

NuLaa said...

Haha You should have seen her younger pics *sigh* I'm living in her shadows *boohoo*