... Double- edged Sword ...
I should be feeling happy but I am not.
I guess the feeling comes about after witnessing the less-than-excited response of someone who matters to me. After constant nagging for me to do something about my dull life, I expected some kind of 'a-pat-in-the-back' and promises of betterment but alas, none of those were in existence when I FINALLY did something to spruce my life up. Maybe it is just the person's style to be cool about it. It was huge dampener for me. After all these years,I expected more. I thought that person knows me more than others and knows how much THIS means to me. Just when I thought I have finally paid my dues and I can finally hold my head up high, someone has to remind me that I might not make it again. That it will just be some empty promises, like always. Can't you be sincerely happy for me, for once?! Nonetheless, I am deeply grateful and thankful for what I am given. I am sorry to keep some people out of the loop. Wasn't my intention to be secretive/what-have-yous. Just that I don't want to feel useless all over again, should I get the same response. Have a great week ahead people. Tatz .......