Something something
Two weeks have passed and I feel I can relax a bit now. At least I know, to a certain extent, what is expected of me. I am truly enjoying what I am going through so far. Yes, there were 'hair-pulling' and 'teeth-grinding' moments but I am happy, like finally. There are bound to be more responsibilities coming up pretty soon and I am trying to brace myself for that. No matter what, I have to fight my way through. I guess living in Singapore makes me relatively 'weak'. Looking at the new people that I have the opportunity to know, some of them display a fighting spirit that put me to shame, not to mention that they are far younger than me. More often than not, due to the competitiveness back home, they are more proactive and super assertive. I really have to learn a thing or two from them.
On a lighter note, I have to start exploring Singapore. It is SO shameful to realise that there is so much more that I don't know about my own country *hehe*. Gotta do some research now ... Toodles :)
No comments:
Post a Comment