Hallo - We Day
Nope, didn't celebrate any Halloween Day yesterday .. Just dinner out with a bunch of usual binging friends. Dinner was great cos it satisfied most of the cravings that I was having *hehe* Well I am still astonished by the amount of Japanese Spice Flakes that my two dear friends had bought from ZingDo *haha* Let's see how long that 2 container-full of flakes (each!) will last :P. As much as I like it, I didn't dare buy a lot cos I was afraid my mum will nag at me. She has this yucky response to 'peculiar food' (as she termed it ... hmmm). If she catches me eating seaweed, hot dogs, sushi or other kinds of 'peculiar food', she will first show her disgust (with funny facial expressions), followed by her 'recorded-and-replayed' nags *hehe* So I bought a small lil cute container which is supposed to be a sixth of whatever my friends had bought, just enough for me to finish during the weekend as my mum is not in Singapore *haha*
I miss her and my sis already :( I guess Ida had witnessed the kecoh-ness at my house yesterday, prior to sending them off to the train station. I miss the kecoh-ness now. Tried not to sound so weepy when I called them just now. My mum is not going there for a holiday but to visit some elder folks. She doesn't want to feel guilty / bad should these old folks passed on. Most are actually my late maternal grandma's close buddies so they are like godmothers to my mum. Can't wait for them to come back on Monday :). Maybe next time you can tag along ya gal *haha* You can count on the fact that I WILL NOT be joining :P.
I received a call yesterday morning. A private school wanted me to attend an interview with them. I had just sent my application the day before so I was so nervous yet excited at the same time. Anyway, the cute thing is that my brother's gf is working at that place *heheh* I choose to believe that the interview went pretty well cos I like the interviewer very much! *haha* She is so super friendly plus I like her work etiquette. I spent close to an hour and a half talking to her. Have to see how it goes later.
Well .. gotta go .. Though my mum is not here, she had given me so many chores to complete before she comes back *sulks* Gosh.... I am so loving the sweet aroma of the wedding food that is being cooked under my block now *sobs* Can I be thick skin and ask for some? *salivates*. Err... but I don't really know who is getting married though :P *muahah*
2 comments:
If you tak pi... Then I nak tag along for wat gal? :P
You kata you nak pi ape ...kua kua kua ... my adik ada ape .. bleh teman u *evil laughter*
Post a Comment