*Sigh* My "favourite" time of the year is here again! I am having my bi-yearly ear infection!! *Sobs* When the area around my ear was sensitive to touch last Sunday, I was hoping that it wasn't IT. Yesterday it got worse and the throbbing around my left ear was so painful that I couldn't sleep at all the whole night! I had only about 1 hour of sleep last night. Woke up feeling super cranky. Didn't want to take any MC cos it will be so troublesome to conduct a make up class and it will not be fair to the students. Luckily all the students were super well-behaved and the "object of my affection" was absent (yet again) so I don't have talk so much. One of the office girl even commented that I looked tired (I think she meant HAGGARD ..sobs..) due to extensive dark eye bags under my eyes *boohooo* She was so concerned that she advised me to sleep well today. So nice of her. The sad thing is that this Friday will be her last day :(. *sigh*
Oh yeah, my handsome Jinjer is also down with an ear infection *haha* Talking about sehati sejiwa :P .. He is also having bumps around his right ear. Poor thing. He kept shaking his head *heheh* I think he does that cos it is painful cum itchy. Hope he gets well soon.
I am sorry gal for not updating here. Have been very busy lately. Welcome back to Singapore ya and thanks a lot for the cute souveniers *ehehe* I have no idea where to pin the hypnotizing cats *hhaaha* Guess they will be kept safely in my accesories drawer ... for now.. :P.
Besides all these, I dunno what else to update. Talking about work is so boring. Oh yeah, my school was officially opened last week. So the day before that, my class was supposed to be the model class for the computer application section of the programme. So I was told to anticipate visitors from overseas coming to have a look at how the school is being run. So these visitors would come into the classes as and when they fancy. So when they came in, I (not mentioning my students) was in shock as the number of visitors exceeded the number of students in my class. There were about 60 of them, happily snapping pictures everywhere. My students told me later on that they felt as if they were celebrities. Those who were well dressed (some students came with a shirt, tie and long pants) on that day were the famous lot as these visitors simply stood next to them and took pictures. It was also the day whereby I first laid my eyes on my Principal *hahah* He is kinda exclusively elusive. Anyways, I have a month and a week left with this batch of students and I am sure gonna miss them lots. Most of them have been so nice and respectful. I am hoping the next batch is as nice, if not better, as them :).
That's all for now I guess :). Will update more if I have the inspiration and time. Take care all. Those who are still holidaying, Happy holidays! :D
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Dang it ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Finally an update! You been to the doctor yet? Bet you'd go to the vet 1st to have halia's ear treated before your own. Hmph! Bluekz!
By the way I think the song will sound better if it's a lil bit upbeat. So mendayu-dayu gitu tak bleh angkat seh. Siapa nyanyi? Kasi ah rock sket! Haha.
Take care & get well soon yeah? *hugs*
Don't need to tell me who sing the song. Thought I knew it somehow. Dear mr mraz rupanya. :D
Halo gal ..yeah mrazian fan katakan ... heheh .. u suka upbeat version eh ?? Personally I like this slow accoustic version. Lagi slow lagi bagus ahhahaha .. Anyways ..see you soon :)
Post a Comment