Yeay! Meds Time!
I guess I have to rename this blog my SICK BLOG cos I will only post something here when I am feeling under the weather. Maybe my sadistic side just wanna torture you guys with stories of my sick state *haha*. I am having so many infections at one go. This one really takes the cake. After a week of tolerating, I finally dragged myself to the doctor this morning. I did that not because I finally had the time to do so, but cos I could not the stand the pain coming from my ear, eye and throat, all at once. Plus, the necessity to complete my assignment, makes it all the more important for me to get the necessary medicines and shove it down my throat. *sigh*
The doctor actually shook his head in disbelief. He actually wanted to give me three days MC which I had to politely decline as tomorrow is an important day at work for me. I can't miss it at all! My left eye is clearing up now. The pain has gone. The left ear is still painful. I can even feel the swollen nodes behind my left ear. The bigger it is, the more painful it will be. My throat is still scratchy and dry. No matter how many glasses of water I drink, it will just make it worse.
Anyways I think I have whined enough. Gotta go and do my work now :) Bye bye for now ......
2 comments:
Aiyoh gal. Havent u heard the cliche prevention is better than cure? But you go to doc only after you can't take it anymore. Tsk tsk. So you doing ok? All is well I suppose. Take good care of your health yeah! Miss you... *hugs*
Hehe Ngak ada masa si! Anyways thanks a lot gal :) Take care ... Miss you too!!
Post a Comment