I Wish I Could Fly Instead ...
How fast time flies! It's already approaching late February! Working life has been so hectic for the last couple of months. What makes it worse is the fact that I am under 2 very different superiors, one of whom is in her own world. It leaves me feeling frustrated at times as there are instances whereby I am given conflicting instructions from both of them. I have to depend on myself most of the time and choose the best way to handle certain work issues. I was at the tip of my scales yesterday with one of the superiors. We had just finished fulfiling the first dateline and I was left feeling really fed up by her lack of responsibility. I am supposed to work with her again for the next 4 projects. I don't know how that will turn out. I am seriously contemplating on applying for her position as I have been doing most of her work anyway.
The brief respite from the stressful week was very much appreciated. It will be back to the grindstone tomorrow......
1 comment:
It sucks doesn't it when you're doing someone else's job but you don't even get half her pay?! Hope your work eases up soon! *hugs*
Post a Comment