Thursday, January 29, 2009

My ONE WEEK of BOREDOM


I am having my one week off from work this week. Kinda forced leave I must say cos the school will not be open at all this week due to the festive season. That is the bummer of working in such a place. I kinda miss work badly. Yes, I brought books and work home last week but I just miss being in the confinement of my working place. Weird right. Sigh. Can't wait for the week to end so that I can start preparing proper for my new batch of class. Been lazing around at home most of the time this week. Been eating lots of new year goodies and not to mention, nuts and orange juice from the festive visiting *haha* My stomach has been acting up lately. Haiya. This one week break sucks cos the very people I want to meet up are so busy. I have some free time, besides eating, sleeping and bumming around, today to post a lil something here. Anyways, take care everyone. Stay safe :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyah! So free then only now update. Then so short some more! Chet! Haha! Kidding! Just that mcm tak puas baca psl lama dah tak jumpa kan? Got ur lil card. Manader outta sorts. Just busy to the max boleh naik giler mcm nak mampus, tu je. Thanks so much yeah! You take care & am so glad it's almost the weekend so I can just sleep overtime! Haha! Take care & hope the tummy dont act up anymore. Sapa suh mamam banyak sgt den takmo nak offer plak tuh. Haha. Bluekz! :P

NuLaa said...

Hehe one week holidays but the first few days kan hooray hooray celebrate CNY *haha* so no time to update. Take care of yourself ok gal. Rest well. Miss you loads!! Actually right.. I miss your laughter more *hahah* kidding je :P .. Oki la .. later I buy lots of kacang for you okies kekke