W h a t e v e r . . . . .
G o t t h i s s t y l e o f t y p i n g f r o m s o m e o n e . H a h a . T h e w e e k e n d i s a l m o s t o v e r a n d I a m w i s h i n g f o r a n e x t e n d e d o n e . I d i s c o v e r t h a t s o m e p e o p l e a r e s o g o o d a t p l a y i n g ' p i n g p o n g ' . B e i n g a s ' s p o r t s c r i p p l e ' t h a t I a m , I g e t ' h i t ' m a n y t i m e s . A s t h e ' c o u r t ' i s n ' t m i n e , m o r e o f t e n t h a n n o t , I h a v e t o f o l l o w t h e ' r u l e s ' . W h a t e v e r . . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment