Saturday, April 4, 2009

*** What A Day ***


I had a wonderful time yesterday. Brought my lil 'ducklings' out on a class excursion, me being the Mother Duck *haha*. We went to the Raffles City, Funan DigitaLife, Parliament House, Library @ Esplanade, Merlion Park, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay. Imagine walking for 4 and half hours straight under the hot scorching sun. All of us armed ourselves with umbrella, sunglasses and hats. Amidst all that, I think I am a little sun burnt *sobs*. I was their tour guide for the day and we took lots of stoopid and funny pics *haha* (which I will post once I have made a blog for them). I am truly happy with this bunch. Sad thing is, half of them will be transferred to another campus and 10 new ones will join me for the next stage :(. It is so disruptive as we already have the synergy and the dynamics going. They were upset as well. I dread it when the day comes, in 2 weeks time!


For dinner, I had a choice between KTV Lounge or one of my favourite places. Of course I had to choose the latter. Dinner was great but 'sssllloooowwww'. My heart skipped a beat many times due to some 'magic show' and 'innovative action' *hahah*.


Today, I had to choose again. It was between Sentosa and work. Work won hands down as I just don't seem to have enough time these days. I was kinda disappointed with my first morning appointment. I felt that I could do much more. The day ended relatively well, I must say. I had a yummy dinner and great company. I hope I didn't inconvenience anyone along the way. There were instances whereby I felt very embarrassed with what I said or did not say. I just want to say that I have no bad intention in any way.


On another note, I managed to get a morning slot for tomorrow *yippee!* and I am not asleep yet! I must remember NOT to wear high heels this time around *hahah* Good night :).