Sunday, April 5, 2009

*** Weeeeeee! ***


It was such an adrenaline rush in the morning :). The day I have been waiting for actually. I expected it to be confusing and scary but it went well, Alhamdullilah. I guess the credit goes to the person who sat on my left. He was really nice and helpful. Later on, breakfast with Ida was great :). Thanks for your company gal. We shall do it again next weekend morning ya, Insya Allah.



I have been thinking a lot about something lately. After a brief talk with someone, it sort of reignited certain questions that I have in my mind for the longest time. I guess I am to blame for putting myself in such a situation. I have grown wiser now, I hope, but I just don't know how to handle this situation well. I don't want to be the bad person, yet at the same time by not doing anything, I am already the bad person. *Sigh* If only everything is so simple and everyone is so honest about how they feel. Is that asking for too much? ........

No comments: