My Lazy Sunday
I spent half of the day rolling on the bed and lazed around. Wanted very much to get out of the house to accompany ida on her baju kurung hunt for next week's event. Yeap, didn't manage to do that cos JinJer had not done his big business yet. My mum will go ballistic if Jinjer does his business when I am not at home cos I am the litter cleaner *nyeheeehehe*Sorry ya gal. Hope you managed to get a baju kurung fit for the occasion :). I think I will most probably gonna go in my usual blouse and skirt *hhahah* Hopefully the hosts will not think it as a rude gesture. I am totally out of decent baju kurung to wear and to tailor made it will take some time. Anyways, we see how :P.
Started marking my stacks of test papers around 2pm just now. Just had to clear some of it before I lose sleep thinking about it. After an hour or so, my migraine came back *gasps*. Tried hard not to pop any pills into my mouth so I took a breather from marking. Then I saw him .....
He likes to squeeze himself between the wall and the clothes rack.
I just wanna bite those 'jelly beans' of his! Muahaha
After I have disturbed him from his beauty sleep, I felt slightly energised to hit the markings again. Finally got it done at 5 plus pm just now. Phew! :D Still have my lesson plans and tests papers to set. Updating my blog now for ida, who has been complaining that she has no blogs to read recently *muahahha*. I have only these mundane stuffs to post gal, if you don't mind reading and of cos, Halia will always be in it *evil laffs*.
Oh yeah, in case you are wondering gal, Halia has not pooped yet *hahah* I am beginning to think that he doesn't want me to go out gallivanting with you ;P. *Just kidding lah ye* Well, tatats for now :P.
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Halia got jelly beans you wanna bite? Euuwww!!!!! Haha! Thank you for the updates gal! Muah. You so very the jinak, me suh update then update. Tapi mmg drafts dah ada kan?
Asyik bab Halia jek. Me jealous tau tak jealous. Sampai hati dia tak bagi you kluar dgn me! Sobs! Never got anything for the event. Nothing catches my fancy cos I wasn't really looking. Got a few tops and some tudungs jek. Have a great week ahead okies gal!
hahah ... ye i memang jinak ... tapi i can be buas if i want too *mengaum!* muahhaha ... I sukaaaa ngan dia nye jelly beans *kekekke* cute miutttt betol ... jn lah jeles yek heheh ... oh btw ...nari baru dia yak *Muahaha*
Post a Comment