Saturday, August 9, 2008

Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
Lucky


Heard this song a couple of days back. I initially thought the male singer was Michael-Sultry-Cute-Buble *hhaha* Was shocked to bits when I got to know that it is actually Jason Mraz. Even though I find his voice (in this song) is so different from his 'I'm Yours' (another song that I am in love with at the moment *muhahha*), I am still so in love with the lyrics and the melody! Oh no ... I think I am turning to a mraz-ian *gasps!*... ... ... ...

P/s: WHY AM I NOT ASLEEP YET?!? SHUCKS!!
*sighs* NO one is online at the moment *sobbiez* :P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend" - Can someone be my best friend so I can fall in love with? Haha! Someone who's always smiling, penyabar, pats you on the head. Haha, mcm pet owner plak. Bluekz! :D

But I gotta admit my all time fav jason mraz song is geek in the pink! It's laundry day! Hehe.

NuLaa said...

heheheh ... Meh I jadi Ur owner *hahah* I am a good pet owner ape ... *teehee* I guess you have to love your best friend in order to be truly happy *sigh*

Anonymous said...

I'm happy all right. Very happy even! I know I love you despite me jeles of halia! Haha. But to get a male version of you susah sket ah gal, psl I nak a lil bit of this of a certain person & a lil bit of that from another. Haha! Can he just fall from heaven & into my arms? Merepekness. Wakakakaka! :D

NuLaa said...

Hhehehe awww I love you toooo *sobs sobs* :D ... eh .. kalau the perfect one falls from heaven and into your arms, then you might not appreciate him fully kan...

NuLaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I don't need the perfect one. Just the one meant for me. If he's heaven sent, why shouldn't I be appreciating him fully? Bluekz! :P

NuLaa said...

Mana tau kan kan kan ...senang dapat senang taken for granted ... it's human nature ... hahah.. but of cos not wishing that for you okies!!!