Finally... not quite ...
It sure feels like Uni days all over again. I have clocked a total of 35 hours (NON- working hours that is) for the past one week to finish this 65 page 'thing'. I couldn't do it at work because all my time at work were taken up by lessons, invigilations and courses. I am so glad that the FIRST part is finally done! However it still needs some vetting before I can email it to her. I have a few precious hours today to catch up on some sleep and spend some quality time with my family. Just dropping by to say that I am still alive and kicking but very much bruised *hehe*
Tata for now ...
6 comments:
Spend quality time with family jek eh? Sobs... :( Guess we'd be so busy to even meet up later kan? Hehe. Anyway, gd luck with the "thing". Whatever it is. :P Take care! *hugs*
Sorry ya gal couldn't meet you just now. Was trying to prepare my lessons as much as I can just in case I have more work next week.I hope next week I am free... we meet up ok :D .. You take care too okies!!!
U have a great week toos, Kak Nulaaa... Take care that you have enuff rest, kays...
Salam Maal Hijrah 1430H! :D
Nuyul: You have enough rest too Nuyul!! School is starting tomorrow! haha.. happy working ye!
Ida: Sorry late reply gal. I meant to reply to your sms but was so distracted with work that I forgot to reply. Salam Maal Hijrah to you too. Selamat working tomorrow :)
Post a Comment